Mid-Missouri’s Premiere Mobile Entertainment Disc Jockey and Photobooths
Our experienced disc jockeys have entertained Weddings, Anniversaries, Reunions, Birthday Parties, Clubs, Proms, School functions across Central Missouri. Cities included are Columbia, Jefferson City, Fulton, Moberly, Mexico, Holts Summit, Ashland, Hermann, Boonville, Lake of the Ozarks, Rolla and Waynesville.
When you choose disc-jockeys.net you will have two DJs, the OWNER of the company and a second professional DJ at your event. disc-jockeys.net has the experience in reading a crowd, GETTING a party going and KEEPING it going by mixing the right music, lighting, and dance floor props that will appeal to YOU and YOUR guests. Most importantly we’re NOT afraid of the microphone. During the event we will perform as Master of Ceremonies. As the MC we will keep the schedule running smoothly and coordinate any announcements with your caterer, photographer, etc. Do you want to SEE how WE do it? Click here.
Jeremy the owner of Platinum Entertainment has hosted hundreds of events, he has also been in the radio business in Mid-Missouri for over 10 years. For better crowd interaction disc-jockeys.net will always entertain with TWO DJ’s.
Here are some reasons why disc-jockeys.net should be at your next event:
- Our sound and lighting system is one of the best in Mid-Missouri. The equipment is digital and state of the art and includes a back-up system in case of any equipment failure. To see our equipment setup and for more detailed information, click here.
- Since our music is stored digitally, we have over 20,000 songs at our fingertips. Our songs range in style and span from the best of yesterday to today’s HOTTEST hits.
- Prior to your event we will personally meet with you to go over the details of the event and song selections.
- To allow plenty of time to handle any unforeseen circumstances that may arise, we arrive and set up early at NO charge.
- At performance time we will be properly attired. Special attention has even been given to our equipment to make it sleek and attractive and to hide messy cords.
- During the event we will perform as Master of Ceremonies. As the MC we will keep the schedule running smoothly and coordinate any announcements with your caterer, photographer, etc. All you need to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy
We invite you to browse the rest of our website. If you are interested in obtaining more information please click here .